Anything with an * next to it below applies specifically to our subscription products only.
SHIPPING AND DELIVERY
Postage and packaging is included in the price for subscriptions (other products include a flat shipping fee of $7.5).
* We will endeavor to deliver the beer between Monday and Friday and we'll always aim to get it to you at the start of the week so you've got plenty of time to drink that week's beer.
It is your responsibility to ensure that you are the delivery recipient and if you are not the recipient that the person receiving the delivery is 18 or older. If possible make sure you get your beer delivered to a place that someone can accept delivery as It's easier that way. We can leave deliveries at your nominated delivery address (Permission to Leave) but you bear the risk of theft and this is not borne by Beer Jerk.
At the moment we only deliver to New Zealand
When you create an account after placing an order this needs to be activated before use. If you don't see an activation email in your inbox please check your spam folder.
THINGS YOU NEED TO KNOW
* Beer Jerk Beer of the Week Subscription (renews every 6 weeks)
* Beer Jerk Monthly Subscription (renews every month)
* Beer Jerk Fresh IPA Subscription (renews every month)
* We collect $ from your bank account upon you signing up. We ship your 1st box in the next available monthly shipping date. Then we do it all again when your subscription renews, this happens automatically (charge and ship). You can cancel your subscription at any time (just contact us before your next box is due to be shipped) and we won't take the next payment. If you choose to unsubscribe and we have taken payment but not sent the beers we'll refund you back in full. You will be charged in New Zealand dollars.
HOW DO I JOIN IN THE BEER OF THE WEEK CONVERSATION?
Beer Jerk members use existing social media platforms to chat about the beer of the week and share their beer thoughts in general. Simply tag your post with #beerjerknz on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram or tag Beer Jerk into your Untappd posts so members can see what you are posting. We also have a closed Facebook group which you can request to join if you prefer to keep your personal timeline free of beer posts.
WHAT EMAILS WILL I RECEIVE FROM BEER JERK?
Depending on what you buy from us you may get a few different emails:
* All Classic Subscription account holders who are also the subscription recipients will receive the Beer of the Week email each Wednesday so they know which beer to drink each week, unless they opt out of the email. Account holders will also receive all purchase receipt emails, shipping/tracking emails, card expiry emails etc
* Classic Subscription Gift receivers, where we have been provided with the gift receivers email address, will receive the Beer of the Week email each Wednesday so they know which beer to drink each week. All other emails will go to the account holder's email address as noted in point 1 above.
Customer account holders will receive account and operational emails. They will also receive our shop newsletters unless they decide to opt out from those emails.
HOW DO I UPDATE MY DELIVERY ADDRESS & DETAILS
If you need to update your delivery address details please email us at this email address and we will sort that out for you: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are trying to change your shipping address after your order has been placed, then you MUST contact us directly to manually change it or it will not be redirected.
By placing an order with Beer Jerk you are confirming that you are 18 or older. It is illegal for us to sell or supply alcohol to anyone under the age of 18. It is also your responsibility to ensure that you are the delivery recipient and if you are not the recipient that the person receiving the delivery is 18 or older.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
If you have some time to kill and are interested (we doubt it), you can read our full terms and conditions here.
WHEN CAN I SUBSCRIBE?
* You can subscribe at any time. We simply send you your beer on the next available shipping date.
* HOW DO I CANCEL MY SUBSCRIPTION?
Your subscription renews automatically so we will continue to charge for and ship you beer for as long as you are a member. If you would like to cancel your subscription you simply need to contact us via email before your next payment falls due and we will cancel your subscription. If you would like to cancel your subscription soon after you sign up for the first time then you will need to contact us before we ship your beer as we would have charged you by this time. If we have already charged you and shipped you the beer and you wish to cancel your subscription then you would need to return all the beers to us (at your cost) at which point we will issue you with a full refund (see Returns, Exchanges and Refunds here)
We'll send you some more. You won't have to pay any extra. Just contact us at email@example.com and we'll sort it.
WHO IS NATAL BROADSWORD LTD?
That's us! Natal Broadsword Ltd is the legal name for Beer Jerk. This company name will appear on your invoices and statements.
WHAT ARE OUR LIQUOR LICENSE DETAILS?
Natal Broadsword Limited (that's us) is the authorised holder of the liquor license. Our license number is 007/OFF/9051/2023 and our license is valid until the 15th February 2026.